HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Corodex Industries Co. LLC is committed to prevent injury and ill health by providing safe and healthy working conditions for all its employees and to ensure that work done does not affect adversely the health and safety of others.
Corodex Industries Co. LLC strives for continual improvement in Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management and performance through consultation and participation of employees.
To achieve this, the following work policy is hereby issued:
• provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities.
• consult with our workers and volunteers on matters affecting their Health and Safety, including work related stress.
• provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
• ensure safe handling and use of substances.
• provide training , information, instruction and supervision for workers to ensure that they are aware of their individual OH&S obligations.
All works will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and other relevant Health & Safety laws, Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes and ensure compliance to applicable laws where the company subscribes to.
Management and supervisory staff have the responsibility for implementing this policy throughout the company and must ensure that health and safety are always given priority in planning day-to-day supervision of work.
This Policy will be reviewed periodically and will be available to interested parties.
Rev. 1 02/01/2012